Hours for Pick up and Drop off:
Monday - Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Boarding CHECK OUT time: 2:00 PM
after 2:00 PM - daycare charges will be applied
We are CLOSED for pick up and drop off on the following days:
4th of July
New Year Day
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sunday by appointment only.
Interview to screen your dog: by appointment only
Call us today:
No extra charges: for play time,
for private rooms,
for special diet,
Half-day (up to 5 hours) $ 20.00
Full-day (6-10 hours) $ 35.00
Daycare package (11 visits) $ 350.00
or every 11th visit free
Overnight boarding (daycare included):
Room (per dog/per night) $ 55.00
Food (our food per day) $ 2.00
20% discount for multiple dogs.
Extended stay discount available. Every 10th night free
Bath and brush $ 30.00 and up
Haircut (bath included) $ 50.00 and up
Nail Trim only $ 15.00
5 Star Doggy Inn requirements:
- Puppies: over 4 months old and completed three rounds of puppies vaccinations.
Dogs older than 7 months must be spayed or neutered.
- Dog has to be friendly with humans and dogs.
- Sorry, we do not work with dogs who classified as "bully breed" or wolf hybrids.call for details
(Breeds under classification as "bully breeds" : American Pit Bull Terriers, American Bulldogs, American Staffordshire terrier, BullTerrier, Stafordshire Bull Terrier and mixed breed with characteristic of this breed.)
- Dog has to be free of fleas, ticks or contagious illnesses.
- We do work with special needs dogs: after surgery, special diets, dogs with limited mobility and more. Please call for details.
- Dog has to be current on following vaccinations:
1. Rabies (12 mo. 36 mo.),
2. DHPP (Distemper, Parvo, Hepatitis within last 12 or 36 month),
3. Bordetella (Kennel Cough -within last 12 months)
How to become a guest in 5 Star Doggy Inn?
1. Owners are always welcome to visit our facility during tour hours
2. Our first time guests will be required to do a daycare visit
with a copy of your dog's current vaccination records and rabies certificate!